CAMERA-READY SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings, the camera-ready versions must be submitted by April 19, 2021.
- Make sure your paper is formatted in two-column IEEE conference style with font size 10 point or greater, see IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- Add copyright info to your paper (see COPYRIGHT INFORMATION below).
- Submit IEEE Copyright Form via EDAS (see COPYRIGHT SUBMISSION below).
- Check IEEE PDF compliance of your paper and submit it through the IEEE PDF eXpress web site with conference ID 51794X. IMPORTANT: After you have successfully created the IEEE PDF eXpress certified version of your paper (you will receive a notification e-mail that the certified PDF file is ready), submit it by going to your IEEE PDF eXpress author account and making sure to click on "Approve".
- Register at the author rate, see the registration page for details and instructions.
Please note that unless all the above conditions are met, we will not be able to include your paper in the conference proceedings or in IEEE Xplore.
EDAS will NOT be used to collect camera-ready (accepted) papers.
The WoWMoM organizers reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
The maximum length depends on the type of contribution according to the following table (including figures and references):
|Regular papers||10 pages|
|Work-in-progress papers||4 pages|
|Workshop papers||6 pages|
|PhD forum abstracts||2 pages|
Extra pages: One extra page is allowed for an additional charge of USD 100. This fee must be received by the author registration deadline (see registration page for additional information).
Furthermore, please note the following restrictions:
- The title of work-in-progress papers must begin with "WIP: "
- The title of PhD forum abstracts must begin with "PhD Forum: "
CREATING/ACCESSING YOUR PDF EXPRESS ACCOUNT
Follow the instructions below:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress login page.
- Check in your account (or create a new account if you don't have one yet by clicking on Don't have an account? Create account"). Use conference ID 51794X.
- If you just created a new account, an online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. For users with an existing account, we suggest verifying that your contacts are still valid.
Please note that IEEE PDF eXpress is the final collection site for camera-ready (accepted) papers for this conference. Again, EDAS will NOT be used to collect camera-ready (accepted) papers.
An IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for your paper.
To upload copyright forms, first log into EDAS, then go to “My Papers” tab and click on the ‘(c)’ icon under the column “Copyright Form” where your paper is located.
You will be redirected to the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form website. Please provide carefully the answers that best apply to you. Once the copyright form has been successfully recorded, you will receive a confirmation email.
Note: If one of the author is authorized to sign the copyright on behalf of all the authors, the copyright form shall be submitted by that author. Otherwise, answer “Yes” when asked “Should another Author or Corporate Officer complete the electronic Copyright Form?” and ensure the other authors complete this process.
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of your paper:
|All authors are employed by the US government||U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright|
|All authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia)||978-1-6654-2263-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown.|
|All authors are employed by the European Union||978-1-6654-2263-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union.|
|All other papers||978-1-6654-2263-5/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE.|
Detailed instructions can be found here.
You are welcome to ask questions or send comments to the Publication Chair:
Platinum industry sponsor